Friday, October 13, 2006

Who are the top Indian Bloggers?


Tech Digest reports that earlier this week PR company Edelman alongwith blog search engine Technorati, brought out a list of the top British blogs.

Now, people are divided on this very issue of listing Bloggers and the superstar economy concept. Many will also say that this practice discourages new bloggers. It works like the movies where a new entrant finds an industry divided into camps and big name producers who only work with big name stars. But then, whoever said life would be easy?

A-Listers in the United States are many and include well-known bloggers like Glenn Reynolds, Jeff Jarvis, the guys at Engadget and Gizmodo among others.

Then there is Darren Rouse in Australia.

I don’t trust Technorati and any other best blog directories. In India, there are bloggers like Rashmi Bansal, Gaurav Sabnis, Atanu De, Amit Verma, Rajesh Jain and the guys at Desipundit who are well known for having raised the level of conversation about Indian issues. I am sure there must be other bloggers who are masters of their domain. I would like to know about them.

Please help me out.

4 Comments:

At 1:39 AM , Blogger Gautam Ghosh said...

there's Dina Mehta too!

 
At 10:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it is advisable to only depend upon Desipundit. I too would like to know about others.

 
At 12:25 PM , Blogger uncommoncommonman said...

sonia faleiro writes a mean blog.check that out!

 
At 9:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Admin,

I tried to contact you by other contact us option but i could not find it. I know this comment will go under moderation and hence i am glad you will read it.
I am looking for some good potential sites like yours for link exchange. I reviewed your
site and found that, in SEO perspective your site is Perfect. Also, this would
be a great resource for my visitors.
I would request you to consider adding our website in your links.

The site I would like to suggest for inclusion is..

http://www.forexfreedownload.com



Here is the detail of the site..
Title : Forex Download
Description : An automated forex trading software for all forex trading needs.
Url: http://www.forexfreedownload.com

Your links will be added here after your approval.
http://forexfreedownload.com/forex-download.htm

I assure you both of us would be equally benefitted by this linking method.

Thank you very much for your time and support. I look forward to hear from you soon!

Best Regards,
Lucky
luckyking05@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home