MY TOP 7 WAYS OF MAKING MONEY ON THE NETThe Internet is a promise. Just so, you will find endless articles and roudups on the 'How to make money from it' topic. This is a rather back-handed tribute to all the advice.
1. Don’t create content: Case in point: Digg, Google, Yahoo, etc. Create something similar. Find new ways to aggregate data and community.
2. Copy or rewrite other people’s content on a big scale. Do it as long as your conscience permits.
3. Be a copycat: Copy a successful business model. The VCs love that. For example, can you copy Techcruch (covering web 2.0 startups)?
4. Write a post listing number of ways of becoming rich.
5. Be lucky.
6. Be the right person at the right place at the right time.
7. Be the first in your field: Case in point – Second Life, Digg, Del.icio.us, Flickr, etc.
BonusTip #1: Post such attention-grabbing headlines often.
Bonus Tip#2: Don't listen to all this and do your own thing.