Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Social Media Search Engine, ver 0.5

I took myself a little too seriously this time, wanting to search across a wide plethora of available Social Media options. I just created a spanking new Social Media Search Engine using Google Co-op.

The results aren't something to write home about but at last I am able to get results from some of the top social sites from my list of 50-odd top social media websites.

I like using Google Co-op to build custom search engines for my own work. It saves me time when I am searching for a particular word/topic on some of my favorite web sites.

If only I could master using the APIs, then Social search engine could have been much much better.

The Social Media Search Engine

Copy this code if you want to use this search engine on your blog/site

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home