The Anonymous way of organizing peaceful protests
You can wear the GuyFawkes mask during the protest (download the printable version from here).
Protesters may not use vehicles to protest as this may cause accidents, please keep vehicles out of the protest crowd.
Please bring placards, Banners etc that you can prepare so for the cause.
For whom it is possible, Bring cameras and record events, Or better use your smart phone to stream it online using ustream. This will give a proof if something bad is attempted at the protesters.
IF POLICE BLOCKS THE WAY, STAY 50Mts MIN AWAY. DO NOT CONFRONT THEM.
Play the pre-recorded anon Msg to the crowd via loudspeaker (download from here).
Stand in one horizontal line and chant in union
“UNITED AS ONE! DIVIDED BY ZERO! WE ARE ANONYMOUS! WE ARE LEGION! WE DO NOT FORGIVE! WE DO NOT FORGET! EXPECT US!”
However there were those who weren't pleased with how the protests went, in Mumbai, for example. The writer gives these tips for future protest-organizers in India:
1. When holding a protest, take the local weather into account.Now, there you go, how to organize peaceful protests 101.
2. When planning a protest, don’t pick a venue without shade.
3. Give clear, specific directions on how to reach the site.
4. Prepare activities or speeches in advance, and try to get the crowd involved.
5. Last but not least, ensure that people show up, by hook or crook–even if it means forcing your friends to attend.
Related: Gene Sharpe's 8-point method of non-violent revolution